Equipment Automation Program (EAP).
• Support barcode reader for scanning lots.
• Capable to collect data for predefined equipment, engineering and production parameters.
• Capable to communicate with any manufacturing process control system for sending collected data for SPC needs and reporting purpose.
• Capable to integrate with any manufacturing process control system for WIP tracking, recipe management, event & alarm management.
• Support platform with any operating system as client platform, require Java Virtual Machine.
EAP Messaging Relationship Diagram
• Developed based on SEMI SECS/GEM specifications with Java technology.
• Support industry standards:
- SEMI E4-91 (SECS-I)
- SEMI E5 (SECS-II)
- SEMI E37095 (HSMS-SS)
- SEMI E30-95 (GEM)
- SEMATECH VFEI version 2.2
• Object-oriented component design
• Thin-client capability inherent in design
• Messaging relationship between manufacturing equipment and computational devices, such as servers or man-machine-interface clients.