Generic Enterprise Tracking System (GETS).
SMB can use the software to control critical functions such as work orders, purchasing, inventory and preventive maintenance, without incurring the costs and time that usually spent on the implementation of large-scale installations.
In addition, the software provides quick access to critical maintenance information for multi-site users, as well as automates the process of tracking, maintaining and managing capital assests. The business can therefore maximize equipment uptime, while controlling their labor and inventory costs.
The application is to meet the objectives below:
• fast response to customer inquiries at any time and day.
• improved accuracy and success rate of quotations.
• faster service lead-time, reduced man-hours, and improved resource utilization.
• being able to proactively manage service due date for customers.
You may download or view our presentation slides, or refer to the following functional features and technical aspects for further details of this system.
Get in touch with us if you wish to learn more or to request for a demo.
Sale/Purchase Order Management
Offers an efficient, robust and real-time processing of all activity from customer quotation to invoicing.
Provides robust, up-to-date processing of all activity for each piece of inventory and its related cost values.
Deals with the financial aspects of employee's and worker's salary, allowances, deductions, gross pay, net pay etc. and generation of payslips for specific period.
Manage HR records, personnel information, leave and benefits, training of employee/workers, appraisal management.
• Web-based, web browser required.
Powerpoint slide - GETS presentation slides
Adobe Acrobat - GETS presentation slides
• Programming language: Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#
• Application servers: IIS 5.0/6.0.
• Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/03/08
• Web technology used:
- HTML pages and ASP.NET WebForm for user interaction screens.
- Web services.